WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW??

Tv show?? Yeahh, also can defined as a set of episodes produced by a television series. Yep, and 
I bet each people has their own favourite tv show. Kan?? Recently, but not to recent, when I was
still in hostel, most of my friends were crazy about Running Man. I just thought, huh? 



Running Man, Lelaki Berlari. Ingatkan rancangan realiti pasal nak jadi
pelari marathon, triathlon profesional, rupenye show pasal artis2 korea main 
permainan ala2 hide and seek, treasure hunt dan lain-lain. I watched it
once, courtesy of my friend, Miss Mastura Mohd, but I just can't understand it the way they do.
So, sampai situ je la I tengok. Kih3! Tak reti bahase la nak nengok2 muka
stok2 aegyo. Wa3! Peminat K-Pop, don't kill me. 

Well, back to the headline, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOW??
Hah! One of my favourite is the MODERN FAMILY. Seriously,
these family are horror. Haha! Different culture background,
different sex orientation and all the stupid things that you can see and
American can show to us. Ho3! Well, among of the, my fav character is Sofia Vergara.
An immigrant form Venezuela and married to a wealthy American man, but she had
a son from previous romance, named Manny. I have the full episodes. 
Ngeh3! :D


And next is Merlin, and now in season 5. Yeah, just started. I love this series
because I'm a fan of medieval ages. When there are kingdoms still stand strong, and all
the knights are protecting their king. Yay! Memang suke lah! I bet all of you knew already
who Merlin is. Protecting Arthur Pendragon all the time from a bad yet beautiful sorcerer,
Morgana from taking his thrown away. Besides the existence of a wise man, Gaius and
an angel heart of a serving lady, Gwen.


Lagi satu, I can watch DIVA and AFC channel all day long because of the foods 
and travelling tv shows. Peh, heaven kot. Pape pon, semua cerita pon sedap
untuk dijadikan halwa mata kan. Okay, till then.



Comments

Popular Posts