APA YANG DINANTI TELAH DATANG

Salam people, yeah. Mencuri sedikit masa untuk tulis entry ni
khas untuk dua ketul kawan baik aku. Haha.
I woke up this morning with another wedding invitation from a
friend of mine, 2 weeks ago from another best friend. Am so happy,
even though it's almost impossible for me to attend the weddings.
( Money can talk in this situation ) Haha.
THEY ARE GETTING MARRIED THIS MONTH!!
Alahmdulillah, nothing much I can express, am waiting
for the day when all of my bestfriends are going to get married,
but plot twisted, am away. Always away from them. I missed one
of my best friend's wedding last year, because I was in UK.
Quiet sad but nothing can be done, and it's happening again. 
Sorry friends, like usual am going ask my parents on my behalf.
Hiks! 

Zura and Yana, may Allah bless your marriages, here 
and hereafter, cherish your married life. I heard it's awesome. 
Bhahah! 

Semoga majlis korang berjalan dengan lancar, ingatlah daku ketika
korang makan biadap kerana cita-citaku ialah makan
biadap bersamamu. :3 Love both of you forever even though
your statuses are changing. Last summer was the best
since managed to spent times with both of you in different occasions
of course. Love!!

Comments

  1. Congrate both of you..zura n yana..
    N miss u my fren purara

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts