LAST SUMMER :)

Last summer, yes, last summer was one of the best summer 
I've ever had. It was the best 60 days of my life, in
Malaysia, especially when you managed to meet your friends
after 2 years, last time we spent together as 4 of us
few days after we finished our final exam
before we graduated. Missed them like what!
:) So, eventually, since it had been awhile we spent 
time together, and besides they told me that want to see
me when am coming back to Malaysia for summer break,
I popped out with the idea of having a vacation 
together, as 4 of us. Just us! And they said yeah, 
I was happy like umph!! hahaha. 

So we decided to spend out time
together in Tioman Island, an island near to my hometown,
2 hours by ferry. It was worthwhile waiting, the trip. In the first day,
we spent our day in the other side of the island, called Juara. It was heaven,
the chalet was awesome, the best thing was less people there. You have to
commute by 4x4 because you have to cross over hills, practically 
you can only reach the place by going trough hills. 


By 8.00 pm, the place like totally dead, no night life. Haha.
So on the next day we went for snorkeling, it was awesome.
After awhile, I just realized how much I missed
the saltiness of the water. I love sea!!! I can spend
hours in the water, seriously. Besides, it has been awhile
since am swimming in the open sea. For the first
session, we went 3 kilometres to the sea where a small
rocky island situated, the water like crystal clear, you can see
all kind of sea life in there. I went crazyyyyy. We went to few places
and all the places were awesome. I just can believe how beautiful
they are. 

At the marine park, we can feed fishes with bread crumbs 
everything. And yeah, there I had to deal with Ejah. Haha.
Because she was so scared to go into the water without
the floater, and at the same time she was wearing 
safety jacket. Haha. I had to persuade her about
20 minutes before she started to get into the water and
clinging to the metal rail. She wanted to go to Wani, so I had to
hold her hands into the water and swim to Wani. It was fun looking
at her, she was so cute. ahahah! 

After 4 hours in the water, we think we had enough. So we moved
from the previous chalet to the other one called Salang, there 
it was very crowded with tourists and local people. Its 
like a total attractions to tourists because there local
provided diving courses from PADI.

Later in the evening, again, we went for a swim, but this
time just in the shore. It was relaxing, soothing. We enjoyed
the view like we are not going back to mainland anymore. 
Haha.

Well, since the aim was catching things up with
each other, it was fun. Stories we missed from each other,
old jokes etc. Ah, wonder time it was. :)







We spent 3 days 2 nights there, worth it, the budget  was
around RM350. ;) You dont have to be rich to
travel isnt? ahaha. Since its snowing hard outside,
memories during summer warms my heart and
muscles. Till then.


Comments

Popular Posts