BEFORE 27. :D

Salam people, it's officially winter here but wait
until December, you will know what winter is especially
up here in Umuttepe. Haha. 
Umuttepe maksud Gunung Harapan, baguslah sebab
atas gunung Umut ni ada hospital & university. Haha.
Tapi winter nanti memang akan jadi 
Umutsuztepe, 'suz' tu maksudnye takde.
'Umutsuztepe' bermaksud Gunung Takde Harapan. Haha.
Keras kejung la ko atas ni, especially during blizzards.


Well, for the last few days, I watched a video on Facebook and 
am totally loved it, its 
27 Things You Need to Do Before You Settle Down.
When am watching it, I feel like,
woah! I did most of it. Haha. So I determined
to change the title, 
27 Things Safura Need to Do Before She Turns 27.
Haha! Since I just turned 26 two weeks ago,
so I decided to finish this list 
before 11 November 2016. Hahaha.
Well, this is for fun only,  I have
my other goals.



So let us see what the list is:

1. Travel with my bffs 
( Done with Tioman & Perak )

2. Learn to cook
( I can cook but not as good as mama, wayyyyyyy to go mehh :D)

3. Be financially independent
( Sometimes rembat jugak, haha, jobless kan )

4. Face one of your biggest fears
( Done with bungee )

5. Live alone
( No money to do so )

6. Accomplish a goal
( Done with Degree, now working on my MD )

7. Find your drink of choice
( Known by heart, coffee )

8. Make the first move
( No intentions to settle down yet, for today, haha )

9. Challenge yourself
( Done, I challenged myself alot )

10. Take a road trip
( Thinking bout doing it here )

11. Try a nice restaurant by yourself
( My specialty )

12. Live somewhere else
( I am now, away from parents )

13. Learn to drive manual
( I trust myself with manual more than auto cars )

14. Find a new show and watch it all in one weekend
( Yayyy! )

15. Get fit
( Used to be fit but I think I need to get started again )

16. Build something your hands
( I love carpentry thou, gotta try it soon )

17. Stay up until sunrise
( It's beautiful )

18. See your favourite artist live
( Twice )

19. Make a list of books to read
( Yep yep yep )

20. Learn to fight
( Smirk, haha, try me )

21. Volunteer
( My passion since forever )

22. Try a new hobby
( Never thought that knitting would be this fun )

23. Apply for your dream job
( Doing my MD for my dream job, soon insyaAllah )

24. Keep a journal
( Since my first year of degree )

25. Have a long conversation with a stranger
( Done with it, it was fun )

26. Do something crazy and spontaneous
( Ask me friends, hew3 )

27. Get to know yourself
( I am but still )

Well, it seems like I did almost everything,
few things left. I hope I could make it
before the time. Koh3!
But! But! But! Just do things that you really want
to do, dont limit your life to few, you can do
thousand things from today! Just believe in
yourself, ;), well of course with
your parents consents. Hew3!
Adios! Ciao!


Comments

Popular Posts