SAYONARA 2016, HELLO BEAUTIFUL 2017.

Salam there! Well, 2017 is coming soon, goodbye for good
2016. Can't believe am leaving you 2016, we had tough time 
together thou, and you taught me a lot, 2016
is the hardest year ever, trust me.
I've never had any complaints about
previous years but 2016
is something else. Haha.
But alhamdulillah, I survived, by the grace
of Almighty. Am glad though and thanks
for the bittersweet memories.
Good and bad things happened,
make me more human perhaps. 

Met new people, went different ways, mixed
feelings you know. Well, for every 
hello there must be a goodbye isn't it?
Can't deny that. :)

And am glad am surrounded by great people
all along, may Allah bless you people 
seriously. :)
Thanks for teaching me and letting me
know what life is. 

I've learned a lot, but the most important is
forgive yourself for what you did to yourself.
Nothing is much more important that forgiving yourself
and live your life, find your old happy self.
IT'S A MUST! ;)

Am hoping that 2017 is better than previous
years and I really do hope that 2017
brings me a better happy life. 
Amin...
Can't wait for good surprises upcoming
years, haha. 

Am wishing you the same, happiness here 
and hereafter, because you people
worth it.

2017! AM READY FOR YA!
BRING IT ON!!!
*kind of, tehehehehe. 

Live your life baby girl! You deserve better future! Don't settle down for less. Yahh!


Comments

Popular Posts