GOOD 'OL DAYS (DPP SME BANK, BLOK F) :p

Salam, woke up very early today since slept early last 
night. So, this morning Facebook is celebrating
my friendship with my first roommate in UUM,
now it brings all the memories back!
She was the best roommate ever, I spent
2 years of me life in UUM with her.
She's nice, caring, attentive, like a big sister
to me since that was the first time in me life
living with another girl. Hahaha!
All me life living alone, and 
only boys in the house. 

Those crazy memories back then with her
just keep coming back and
dancing in my rotten brain,
she absorbs my friends and I well, doesnt
matter how noisy Ejah, Wani, Mas and me
in the room, she would join laughing
towards our endless jokes and crazy theories,
unsung enemies, stupid story of the day
etc. She would sit on the study table,
and look at us with smiles and will
burst into laugh once she heard something stupid from 
us. Still remember when Ejah
was telling me about lembek, am just huh?
tataw. Never tasted one. Kak Maa was
laughing hysterically, still fresh in my mind.
Ejah? She's always in hysterical mode, 
while pulling my hair. Haha. Mana aku 
tahu masa tu bodoh lembek is tilam!
Sekarang aku rasa bangang sangat. -_-''
Yes, lembek is mattress in East Coast Malaysia dialect. 
I thought it was food. 

Back to kak Maa, now she's married with a baby
girl already, alhamdulillah, Happy for her
seriously! Has been ages since the last time I seen
her, well the last time was the day she left UUM.
Miss you much kak Maa! 

She's a good cook, a patient woman. 
Back then, if we were tired of food
from the cafe, she would cook something simple
yet delicious, but pedasss. Haha.
Especially during monsoon time, was great eh!
Nothing fancy pun, just sardin dengan telur dadar,
tapi kalau kayu macam aku ni masak takde la
sedap, kak Maa masak sedap. Aku masak
lah nasik. 
Hey brother in law! You're lucky taw! Haha.

One more thing, she's very considerate woman,
she knows I don't drink sweet coffee or tea, she would
separate the tea first if she's making one. 
Because first time she made me one, I asked her
"akak, ni air teh letak gula ke
air gula perasa teh?" haha. Biadap tak aku?
Kalau aku jadi kak Maa aku lempang pakai talam dah. 
If am making tea, she would add more sugar
and am just wahahahaha! kak Maa!
Tengok pon dah tak rasa kaki dah ni! 

She was the first person in UUM asked me
"Pura, why all your shirts are black?" Haha.
Am just well kak Maa, the most important thing is,
the patterns on my shirts la, not the colour of the
shirt, but the patterns. Whyyyyy??
Ahmagadddd. Haha. 


Whatever it it, I will cherish this sisterhood forever,
always. Am hoping nothing
but the best for her and her family, may 
Allah bless this lady here and 
hereafter. Well, she taught me
how to control and manage my anger
back then. Haha.

Love you kak Maa, love from Turkey.
Nah! Lagu sendu untuk you! 

<3


Comments

Popular Posts