DO YOU HAVE THIS AWESOME CARD?

Merhaba! Has been awhile! Well, was busy
with nothing though, with now my laptop is turning his back
against me. Am definitely going to replace you soon!
*facepalm* But, I have been using this laptop since 2010,
gish, I should celebrate this.

Alrighty, this post is regarding an amazing card
I have been using for 11 years. Better than student card!
Trust me! Haha, not everyone can own this very card easily,
you have to kill someone, swim across the Pacific Ocean,
kick Trump's butt and then! You will get this card.

Which card? Sabar lehhh, nak upload ni.


Tadaaaaaa! This pink card! An OKU/disability card. To those who
didn't know, yes am an OKU. Eh by the way am very open
about this. Am an OKU when I lost my left eye to a cat scratch
when I was 6 and I did't even remember
living with 2 eyes. Hahaha, my worry is not being
able to live without using two parts of my brain.

There are so many freaking awesome benefits you can get
by having this card, especially when it
comes to ka-ching! Money baybeh!
Haha, I've kind of misused this card for 11 years and
am proud of it. *Evil sneaky laugh*

Okay, these are the benefits I have gained through all my
years owning this card.

1. Monthly allowance for students (primary, secondary, tertiary) which I
got through all my 3 years in UUM.

2. Government related transportation facilities
- Okay, this is the best thing in me life. I get 50% from Malaysia Airlines
(15-20% international, 25-50% domestic), KTMB & Rapid is 50%,
Transnational and Mara Liner (25%). That's why am
almost all over the place. But sometimes you have to ask,
nowadays even those non-government related transportation facilities
pun provides discounts for OKUs.

3. Passport is freaking FREE!!!!! Yup you heard
me right, eh read me right, if you have the card, your
passport is free, exemption from paying RM250. Winking
in ASL. :D

4. Free or 75% exemption from paying your assistive aids or the
easy language is prosthesis. Like my eye prosthesis is
totally free but if only you do it under government hospital. Like
mine is under HUSM Kubang Kerian. And custom made!
Feel special enough? Yes you should.

4. Cinema. Half price baybeh! The most I pay for cinema is RM10 and the
least is RM8. But! If you have RHB debit card,
you can get RM8 for the ticket under MBO. :)

5. Insurance. Every each one registered OKU with JKM,
automatically she/he covered by takaful.

But! There are other benefits actually like housing,
monthly aids for OKUs, income tax
exemption, 50% eksais duty exemption, etc.

Well, talking about being an OKU, I've never felt
like one actually. And! Am not qualified to park my car
at OKU reserved park. Hahahahahaha! Because....
My driving license is normal competent one. I lupa
nak cakap kat cikgu driving masa buat lesen. I remember
when I hold my driving license for the first time, mom asked me, eh, why your
driving license isn't the OKU one? Am just 'Oh..'.
*tepukdahi*.

Few times I was buying my LRT ticket from the counter,
usually the abang-abangs there la, for example
'Bang, ke Ampang sorang OKU' and the abang just
bangun and intai2 my kaki expecting me on wheelchair ke ape?
Look at me and ask 'Mana wheelchair?'. Am just
'wheelchair nenek I pinjam, so I terbang datang sini. Nah kad
OKU kalau tak percaya.'
Then the abang just giggle and give me ticket.
Before I leave the place, he said 'pandai awak gurau'.
Am just ohhh, I lost my eye but not my sense of humour. Duh.

To those who's eligible to get this card, please please
do get it from JKM. Don't be shy from being one and own one.

Nah! Lagu sumadak Sabah. OKU pun can
masak nasi taw! Haha, till then.







Comments

Popular Posts