MAKANAN @ FOOD IS AWESOME! GORGEOUS! SPLENDID!


  What do you know about food?? If you ask me, food is something that can bring goodness and badness to your life. It depends on how you utilise the food. Haha! Me? I don’t know how to make food good, but I love to make it one day. I was brought up in a family that love to eat, love to cook. Food can bring us together, close. Food is the only medium that can make us laugh like hell. Yep! But the cooking is on my mama’s shoulder. Hahaha! Me? Yeyeyeah.... I can eat, but my mother can cook. Ngah3! Cooking is not my passion, but eating yes. Especially family dishes yang heavenly on earth comforting. You can’t find it anywhere in this world. Yela, mane nak cari the food yang tastes exactly like you mother’s cook kan. Very small percentage.  All the food that has been preserved in our family came from my late siddi. Yep, we are still eating his foods and only me mom knows how to make it. Like nasik arab, kacang pol with eggs and minced beef, green olive and cheese, murtabak pelik, bubur arab dan memacam lagi. LOVE IT! ADORE IT!

  Well, I love to try something new, especially kind weird food. Hoho! Aku ni dah macam food tester la kan. Yep! I love my unofficial job. This is because food is awesome. If you notice, Malaysia has seasonal food. Like last year, the most popular food is macaroons. Kan?? Sane sini orang nak makan macaroons.  Tahun ni tak de plak. If not, penuh kat home facebook pasal macaroons. Tahun ni tak silap aku pavlova. Yeah! One of favourite jugak. Pavlova is some kind of light but heavy dessert. Contains only white eggs and few more simple ingredients, cream and fruits like berries and kiwis. It looks good and tastes good. But for now, my fav is baklava, Turkey’s traditional dessert. Baklava ni just beberape lapisan thin philo and ground pistachio, pastu curah ngan air gula. Pastu potong kecik2. Okay la, it tastes good to me. *takde ke yang x sedap* 3 years ago, my favourite dessert were éclairs and profiteroles.  Basically, mende yang same, but in different shapes. The melting Belgian choc is awesome. Hahahah! Bulan2 pose ni menitik air mata tengok those foods. Aduss!
pavlova

eclair

baklava

profiterole


  About comfort food, most people prefer to eat chocolate mostly. It soothes your feelings especially when you are sad. It’s because there is something that I cant remember in chocolate that can help your body produce endorphin and sooth you out. Means that coklat tolong badan rembeskan endorphin and legakan perasaan. See? You don’t need valium or any other tranquilizer untuk tenang unless ko memang tak boleh tenang. Since now is Ramadhan, we are served with quiet number of foods. Makanan-makanan yang payah nak dapat on bulan-bulan puase, sekarang ade. Macam2 and the price, don’t mention especially when you are living a city. Each kuih is paling murah harga 60 cent. Luckily I’m from kampung, the price is reasonable and the tastes, awesome. Huh.... macam pudding raja, satu bekas kecik ala2 bubur lambuk tu 30 hengget. Memang la susah nak buat tapi...tapi... haih... for somebody who doesn’t have monthly income like me, I’ll think trillion times to buy. Tak pe, tunggu my next cousin kawen, mesti ade pudding tu. =_=. Somebody, tolong la kawen for my sake of pudding raja. :D.


Comments

Popular Posts