POLYANDRY.

What do you know about polyandry? I know nothing about it before
until I read it in a newspaper and watch a documentary about it
on local tv. Quiet interesting because it is a lifestyle that very similar to
polygamy. The differences is it is practiced by women instead of men.
Haha! Yup, a women married two men in a same time and usually her husbands
are brothers. This tradition is rarely practiced because some culture
just can't accept it in modern days. Hurm... In some country, it was abolished. Bagusss...
Nowadays, the only countries that still practice it are Tibet, Nigeria, Masai people and 
one or two tribes in Brazil. 

one of the family that practicing polyandry in Tibet. 

One of the main reason why ladies in Tibet practicing polyandry is because
when their first husband is away, they have no one to turn to besides 
worrying of their safety. More, by doing this, their family financial would be
better because the men in the house would able to gain
more for the family.
But!!!!!
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
The only problem is, both husbands can't determine their own children. It becomes harder
when the brothers are alike in physical appearance. Keh3! Hadohhhh.... 


Well, that is their culture, but this custom is not allowed in Islam, Catholic and
Jew.. So, don't try this at home. :D


Comments

Popular Posts