A MOVIE RELAY.

Fooh! It's been ages since I watched more than 3 movies in a day, it's called my 
movie relay day. Haha! Baguss..... Of course, it's raining all day long, actually the raining
was since yesterday, included the full package of cold, harsh and hard wind. Perfect combinations
to make me snuggle under my comfort duvet, with my loyal companion, which is 
BANTAL BENTUK TULANG, half size of my body, and AIR KOTAK ICE LEMON
TEA from Season. Bah3! Perfect! Splendid! Awesome!

Well, I watched the second movie of Sherlock Holmes, it was great, brightening and 
compelling movie at the same time. Adventurous, and I just love any version of
Sherlock Holmes. He was brilliant! Well, the second movie is called A Game of Shadows. 
In this movie, he showed the evil face Prof. Moriarty, a sleek devil. El Diablo!
Huhu! Dah le huduh, dak je lempang-lempang muke beliau tu. I think he killed Miss Adler,
Holmes's lover. Poor girl. And of course, the charming Dr. Watson, who will never leave
Holmes alone, despite of his wife, Mary's big NO reaction, the hilarious and weird
behavior of Holmes' brother, Mycroft and poor Gladstone, the dog. :D I just love
the actions.. The movie took my breath twice! Twice! Cause Holmes' dead twice.
Once in Berlin, and once in Switzerland, and Watson buy it! Kih3! Well, I'm totally
swept of my feet when Holmes is acting like a drug addict, with his
peculiar eyes and talking. Haih... -_-''

Second is Brave, the cartoon, with Scottish accent. I love the movie, because the 
movie contained the value of mother's love. Princess Merida, was asked by her 
parents, mostly her mother, to follow the traditional custom, to choose one of the best man
between 3 clans to be her husband. She insisted that she has rights to choose her own 
path, her own life, supported by her funny father and naughty triplets brother.
So, all started when she found a witch in the woods, lead by a group of wisps. So, she
asked for the witch to change her mother, something that she will regret after
that. Her mother turned into a black bear and she tries to reverse the 
spell. Should watch movie. :D  

Next Nina Karenina, the actors are Jude Law, Keira Knightley, and  heart throbbing 
Aaron Johnson. I love the movie but I hate the truth outside the movie. Haha! Well, the 
story was about a wife and a mother to a  a aristocrat, well know man, a good husband but
kind of cold, named Karenin. She suddenly fall in love with a handsome bachelor (memang
hot pon) named Vronsky. So, she conceived Vronsky's child, but his husband
willing to let her daughter, Anya stays under Karenin name, for the sake of saving his and
her faces. She ran away with Vronsky, but they can't marry to each other even though 
Anna and Karenin is divorced. Due to respect, Karenin forgave both of them. ( Jude Law
memang baik) He was known as a saint in that movie. Phew.. Eventually, Anna commit suicide 
by jumping onto the railway when she cant bear any sadness of having a good
and handsome women lover with a saint husband. Well, she chose it. Mostly
because she cant bear the feelings of guilty towards her son, Sheroza.

Okay, till then, these are my summary for my happy Saturday. Bye-bye
then.


Comments

Popular Posts