BEING GRATEFUL. :D

How grateful we can be in our everyday life? We don't know till we see others who
suffers more. Like usual, we ask for raining day when sun shines too bright, and vice versa. Never
satisfied. So, here is the challenge, for me especially, before complaining with what we don't
have, find few things and reasons why we should complaint about it.
Seems like it worked for me, it made me shut up for few minutes before furthering my
complaint. Haha!



Okay, here's the thing, me, as a girl women, sometimes I heard my friends telling that 
"wey!jerawat naik la. huhu.. benci ah macam ni". But what I see is just a tiny acne popped 
out on her skin. Just one, the rest of the skin is smooth... Haha! I replied
"biar le jerawat satu. syukur je, cuba pikir yang kene SLE, kene asid, lagi teruk kan..?"
So, it worked, shut her off, at least with me. :)

And about people, just look at the bright side, look at their kindness and their
positive manner. If not, we keep hating people because of their not so good manners. You
know what I mean. :) It's okay to have ''Okay" relationship with others, don't have to build
a "Good" and "Great" relationship.. I'm not trying to be naive but just to make sure I have
a "In Good Condition Heart" only. Jom usaha jom!

Enjoy the video from my long lost boyfriend. Haha! :D


Comments

Popular Posts