THEY ARE COOL!

Which career that you find it cool and awesome but you are not
working in that field? Wahh! kalau suruh jot down all the job list, memang
senang dan best. Ngee! Well, I'm growing up liking and admiring 
people who are working with nature,people and engineering field. 
When I was in form 3, I really wanted to be an archaeologist due to my
interest in reading and watching documentary about the Valley of the King
in Egypt, a place which was found by an English archaeologist,  Howard Carter.
Sebab tu usaha gak masuk Science Stream. Masuk form 4, lupe daratan jap,
tetibe nak jadi diplomat. Katenye, tu yg aim IR tuuu. Haha!

Other than archaeologist, I have to say that anthropologist, geologist, biologist
and astronomer are really amusing me. I think they are superhuman, working with
nature and people. That's the reason why I love watching documentary and history
channels.
Wehh, seriously they are cool. Tsk2! Tak terbendung lagi
kekagumanku. Omai.... Oklah, daaa! :D


Comments

Popular Posts