FIRST ENTRY FROM KOCAELI, TURKEY

Assalamualaikum. Phew! Now I manage to do the entry from my laptop
since i just hate to do any blogging thru phone. Not big enough. Haha!
Size does matter. Alhamdulillah, today is my 9th day in
Turkey. Leaving and saying goodbye to loved ones was hard enough,
tryyyyyyy not to cry. Haha! Managed to not to cry thou. :p Seems like
this year, have been walking thru the international departure gate like 5 times
already. hoh....

Nevermind, but still, I love everybody that being part of my life.
Family especially, friends and others who's being helping me since
the start. May Allah bless you all and shower them with
His love.. Amin... I can feel the love of the
people here since the first step. They try to help
me as much as they can. Love love love! :D

precious parents. :D

Thanks to everyone who had been helping me since the first second
am in Turkey.

Istanbul : YTB officer (eventhou he has a sleepy face [we arrived
at 5 a.m] he tries to assist us as he can, Fatimah my
happy sister and Fetih Abi.

Kocaeli : Nevin abla and all the sisters in the Izmit dorm,
Tugce Saral, Sumeyah and her fiancee, Zekaria.

University : Kak Eno, Sofwan, and all my Indonesian friends
who helped me a lot, my beautiful roomates Insukh & Mereve,

In my TOMER @ turkish language preparation class,
I have a friend, she is helpful and nice. She is helping me
a lot in the class. Thanks Rola! :D



Comments

Popular Posts