RAYA TERKORBAN WITH SISTERS! ;)

Assalamualaikum. This is not going to be a long entry thou since
it's cold outside. haha! Can you relate the weather outside
and my ability in writing an entry when the weather is cold outside.
You should can because.. because if not I will 
pull your nose out! :p

Well, this is my first eid without family around me, but alhamdulillah
I have sisters that can fulfill the feelings of "Hari Raya Cara Malaysia". 
We had our eid down east of Turkey, Konya. What a beautiful
place, I cant describe it with words. MasyaAllah, beautiful place
to visit. The signature things about Konya are Selcuk Uni, Mevlana
Dance, Japon Park. 

Terima kasih kepada host raya kali ini, abla kecik
Farah Afzan yang comel gilos! Haha! Laff
you, hopitaliti tip top of the mountain. :)

















Okay, see you again. Salam! :D


Comments

Popular Posts