AISHAH, SHE WHO LIVES. :D

Salam, today MonIsDay. Well, there is a song that am so into it,
because the song defining one of the most used Islamic name
in the world, Aisya, or Aicha, or Aishah etc. The spelling is depends
on where are you came from. Usually in Malaysia, commonly
used are Aisya and Aishah. What a beautiful name, as Khadijah,
Humaira' etc. Islamic names are beautiful. :) My aunt is Aisha, 
my babiest cousin is Aisha Sofea, my ex-roommate is A'aisyah.
They are beautiful in my eyes.
So, there are few version of Aishah song, even in my language,
the original one sang by Algerian singer, Cheb Khaled, the combinations
between Arabic and French language. I was growing with that song. 
Even I don't understand a single word of it. Haha!
So, here are some versions of Aicha that I loved most.





Comments

Popular Posts