FROZEN IN TIME. :D

Salam, alhamdulillah, am done with the third level of Turkish language.
InsyaAllah, we'll see how's it going then, waiting for the result eh.
Well, yeah, this entry is about pictures that I took around 
Kocaeli mostly. This place is totally a sanction of heaven, surrounded by
hills, with a glimpse of Marmara Sea from away. I can see it
shining from afar, when the sun pour it's golden happiness onto it.
Yes, I gotta say, this place, am in love with it. Am lucky
to be here, because, I don't fit into bustling city 
kind of life. Well, rather than mumbling like a 76 year old
grumpy women, here are the pictures.













That's all that I can find, maybe some of it just lost it or accidentally delete it
while I was sleep walking. Happy weekend people.
Bless you all. :D


Comments

Popular Posts