YEARS AHEAD

Salam, happy Sunday everybody. I know in Malaysia now is around 
4 in the evening. Haha! Thinking that my father is nursing his flowers and
my mother accompanying him. Besides 
playing with our fluffy, super lazy and annoying cats!Off! He just can't do anything
without her, what a beautiful parents. Love 'em all! :D

Yes! Am quiet happy despite of having a mild colds. After 5 months
been here, this is my first cold. Losing it eh, ageing. -_-''
Well, am too happy like bursting into the sun (I know it's hot)
since I keep receiving news that my friends are getting married.
Allahim! Time passes by like a melting ice-cream. It was like yesterday
am done with my high-school. All the good time together. Seems
like they are ready to settle down. Alhamdulillah. Especially
when am hearing a best friend of mine, who was been sitting
next to me in the same class for 7 years, is settling down
soon enough. Love her muchos! Oh oh oh! Tak cukup
ingatan nak ingat siapa lagi yang nak berhijrah fasa dan dah berhijrah, sebab
excited!  

Me? Thinking 5 years ahead alone, am cool, but with
another person, maybe not yet. It gives me a
goosebumps. Am not ready settling down yet, things that I need 
and have to do. But we will see, His plan is way much
better than mine. But! Lists' going down! ;)



Comments

Popular Posts