AM DONE WITH THE FIRST PHASE.

Salam, hoho! Am happy, too happy I guest, am passed my Turkish
Preparation Class after 9 months. Till now I can stop being grateful
to our Creator, Alhamdulillah x100. Syukur sangat. 
Well, my friends in  Ankara, Bursa and Istanbul passed too. 
Thanks to all of our teachers, teaching us of 9 months. What a tiring
time for them and us too. Bless them with happiness, because giving people
knowledge is one of the most noble job ever. 

So, tomorrow is going to by my first graduation day ever, in my 25 years of 
life. Lame, yeah, I know lame, haha. But still, can't wait for
it. Going to miss the people who were surrounded me for
9 months, the faces. :) Wishing all of you all the best whatever 
you are going to do or decide in future, may Allah 
shower all of you with blessings. Amin.. 
And may Allah take care of all of you, here 
and hereafter. 

So am flying home, seeing the faces. Haha! Going to annoy them
like yeah! Beware people, Safura the Terminator Panda is flying
home soon to ruin your life. :3 My flight is on 8th of July, next
2 weeks, am going to stay in Istanbul till the day, because I want
to feel the spirit of Ramadhan in Istanbul, as per say it's fun. :)
Later I will continue my Ramadhan in Malaysia with my
family. But, my transit in Doha is 9 hours, so let's what to do then, might end 
up lying around like a squid do no things at all, or maybe
going out of the airport and do some 
sightseeing in the city. Depends on my energy. 


Okay, till then, congratulations again to me friends. :D




Comments

Popular Posts