MY DREAM GETAWAY

Salam people! Happy Saturday morning, it's been awhile I keep thinking
about having my own getaway, recently I feel tired for nothing I guess...
In my haywire brain now, all I can see a tent,  a campfire place,
just me myself and I, oh, my coffee cup and a book, surrounded
by hills, a crystal clear stream  or river, sea even better or something or
anything that related to nature. It's a blesssssss.....
No man made noises at all. Woah....
Wake up with the noise of flowing stream, enjoy dramatic sunset
and the smells of the fresh grass and tree barks. Oh, love it!




These pictures are perfect for me. Seriously, just like my imagination. Haha!
Hello Safura, wake your brain and eyes up, exam is awaiting. 
Tabii! Reminds me of my uncle's place, his house is in between
a wide river and a sea. That is a totaly beauty to me, a place where I used to
jump straight from the man made jetty into the endless depth of river,
diving in, swimming under his boats form an end to the other end, 
kayaking againts the rush to the other side of the river, try to dive into
the river in order to know the depth but failed. Haha. Till now. 
InsyaAllah, when am going back home, it's going to be the best season
for swimming etc since the water is going to be very green due to
high tide of the sea during the hot and dry season in Malaysia.

*can't stop dancing




Well, it's going to happen soon enough, insyaAllah. Oh by the way, these
pictures are from the place where I used to hang out
with cousins when am home. :)
South China Sea view of mine. Hohoho.


Comments

Popular Posts