MY UNIVERSAL SIBLINGS! :)

Salam, happy SunIsDay people. It seems like it's going to rain up here
in Umuttepe, grey clouds spreading above us, quiet windy.
Well, it's almost 9 months I've been here, I dont even feel it actually, 
only for the first two months. Now for the next few weeks, am going to finish 
Turkish preparation course, insyaAllah, please do pray for my friends 
and I that we are going to finish this with flying colours. Amin..
We need time off with family. :)

Well, after awhile, let me introduce my classmates. Sebenarnye, 
aku perempuan paling tua dalam kelas. Haha! 
My big O family consists 2 teachers and 11 students, 
each from different countries. So, it's very universal 
in fact. Haha! But at least I have a baby brother from
Indonesia whom I can speak Malay with when am bored to 
death. ;p
The teachers are Miss Tugba and Miss Tugce. :)










L-R: Jim the Guy, Nassim the Brother, Haris the baby Brother, Suheyl the President, Neri the Partner in Crime,
Tugba Hoca the Boss, Fadhel the Cool, Karim the Calm Guy, Nina the Rockstar, Me the Unidentified, Arlind the
Monopod Guy. Haha! One person was Missing in Action, Kinena my Enemy. :3
Few weeks left before the Great Depression period, haha! Please do pray
for us, we need your prayers. Thanks in advance. :D


Comments

Popular Posts