BACK TO SCHOOL

Officially today which is Monday, 22nd of September, 2014, am starting my first term
as a student in Kocaeli University after 9 months learning Turkish.
Alhamdulillah, am nervous like heaven, no more
butterflies in my stomach but it seems like T-Rex playing ping pong
in my stomach. Oh me God, I need caffeine to sooth my
nervousness. Hia3! My fingers are cold.

It's been 2 weeks am here, precisely, am changed to my new room, alhamdulillah,
no more noise etc. My current roommates are the best. 
Besides, autumn is playing peek a boo with us, one day cloudy, hazy, 
showering rain, breezy and one day hot like summer. So it's coming than.
One of my favourite season minus the drenching rain. :D

Well, I got a class today, wish me luck,
pray that I know what to say to my lecturer. Amin.
-_-'' Bless my friends and I ya Allah.

xoxo,

Love from Kocaeli.

Comments

Popular Posts