FIRST SEMESTER? ;)

Salam people, happy Saturday, it's shining up bright today, less
snow patches left on the ground. :) Am happy because am finished
with exams, yesterday was the last one, I got my bank card that I lost
on the first day of the blizzard, my mother's operation
went good, winter break is here, am totally
grateful, thousands alhamdulillah for these events.
My head cant work properly thinking that my mother
was about to  undergo an operation but she managed,
she said I am fine, but me here, I am worried.
Eventually, she admitted to hospital on Wednesday and
the operation took place yesterday morning,
Malaysia time.
Thanks to my aunt for taking care of her, since my papa
neither my brothers can stay with her in 
the women's ward. I wish am there, taking care of her
needs, but yeah, am here. Only daughter and away, huh!
So my aunt sent me a picture of my mother after the operation
with papa on her side and I can see his worriedness... 
Maybe the same look when my mother gave birth to 
four of us perhaps. :) Thanks parents. <3


The day am leaving for Turkey last summer.

Well, yesterday was my last paper, it was Turkey-Greece Relations 
and Problems with Cyprus. Two days ago I just 
realized, why did I bother to take that paper?
Haha, it reminds me of those papers that I took
when I was doing my undergrad, regarding those laws
and disputes between states in South East Asia to Central Asia.
*nanges
But alhamdulillah, am managed. Now few homework
left, due this Wednesday. Let's see! Cant wait
to submit it all and take out my Red Book. Wee!


Comments

Popular Posts