SNOW STORM! :)

Salam it's freaking cold here. -2 but feels like -12 thou. God! Seriously
going outside heading to the canteen is a daily struggle for
the last few days. The thickness of the snow totally out of 
my expectation, nor my experience. This is the first experience of
mine with extreme coldness. Well, am enjoying it since am 
a person who loves snow isnt? Watching it falling down is something,
its great!

But yeah, walking outside in the subfreezing blistering
temperatures have already left my friends and I
struggling to cope with the coldness, so at the same
am thinking what about those people who are living
in the street, in the refugee camps with least then
proper heating and food. Allah... am very lucky
alhamdulillah seriously. May Allah help them, save them
from the savaging winter. Amin..

So here are some pictures that I took around my university.






So for now that's all since I dont go out
like all the time. Haha, am enjoying it through my dear window. :)


Comments

Popular Posts