SUMMING UP :)

Salam people, it's been awhile isnt? Well, now are at the end of 2014,
next few days we are going to say hello to 2015, how time flies
seriously. For heaven's sake, I felt like I did nothing
for 2014, I mean like I didnt even live it to the 
fullest like I did in previous years. Maybe I did but I just
didnt realize it perhaps. 2014 swift like a flash, pofff!
Now you see, now you dont. Besides, another year
means I should getting wiser in life isnt?

How can I conclude my 2014?
I think it was great, too great, even sometimes I lost a
quiet numbers of memories about 2014, yeah, short temporal memory
lost per say. Typical Safura Kamil. Well, in here,
up in Umuttepe, we are leaving 2014 with lots of snow,
actually it's too thick until the all classes had been cancelled,
cars cant climb up here because of the blizzards. It has been
2 days since its snowing. :) Yesterday we managed
to make our own snowman, it was freaking cold, we spent like 4
hours outside, and the temperature was -1. Yay!

Well, am going to list down best things of 2014 of mine:

1. Done with my Turkish Language Course
2. Enroll myself as a graduate students with awesome
classmates and lecturers, they are very understanding
3. Met Prof. Dr. Muhammad Afifi al-Akiti in person
4. Went back to Malaysia for summer break and spent time
with my bffs from primary, high school and university
5. Managed to build a snowman with my precious friends

There are others but like usual, my memory isnt good
as others, that's why am better in remembering a person by
his/her perfume rather than his/her face. Haha.
Short temporal memory lost.
Now my goal for 2015 is do all the best for my
masters and try to graduate in 2016, after that I will
think about life. :)


But despite of those good and great things, let us have our
silence moment towards the latest plane crash involved Air Asia
carrier,en route to Singapore from Surabaya, Indonesia. No survivor.
The third plane incident for us Malaysians, besides the missing
MH370 and merciless blown up in the air MH17. May Allah
bless the soul.. Amin.. At the same time, Malaysians are facing the
biggest and worst flood in years. His trial for us perhaps.
InsyaAllah, 2015 will be better than 2014, amin.

Happy birthday to my brothers too, 1/1 and 11/1. :)
32 and 30. Tua dah abang-abang aku neh rupanya, aku je muda
lagi. Haha. Sayang uols.



Comments

Popular Posts