TULIP IS LALE, LALE IS TULIP.

Salam people, yosh! After awhile isnt? Writing is no more
amusing to me, since I have to write loadsssss of articles
as my homework for this semester. Sakit otak dah, especially
when it comes to this field. Rasa nak nanges? Tak, cuma rasa asyik
nak makan dan makan dan makan, thanks to Allah  my
roommates, they love me too much and keep feeding me. Haha.
Am I gaining weight? I think so, I think few kilos already,
despite of doing those indoors stretching exercises,
push ups or whatever am doing, seems like it doestn work at all.
*Alasan!

Oh ya, well, this entry is about yesterday, I went to Seka Park,
the park along the shoreline in my place, it's freaking
beautiful. You can have it all in one place, which are
mountain range view with snow patches on it
across the Marmara Straits, millions of tulips along the park.
Am not a fan of flowers, but looking at tulips, am just melting. 

So yesterday, my friends and I went for cycling there, sambil
menyaksikan betapa majestik nye bunga tulips di samping
hari yang agak sejuk. Actually, am allergic to flowers,
so because of that, am start having headache and sore throats 
today. Hadeh! Berat kepala sudeh! Last year I missed the tulips season 
festival since I have had like the worst allergy reactions
towards flowers and pollen. End up staying indoor
for weeks. Actually I have been indoor since the beginning
of March. Haha. Well, here are some pictures,
and I will try to upload some videos too. We'll see.














Comments

  1. heee!! maseh bu!! :D saye pon bunga jugek, di halaman papa & mama. ekekek!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts