THE WEDDINGS! ;)

Salam, hello people, now it's already mid
semester already, God, am freaked out already thinking
will I ever be able to finish my thesis on time,
time is running out, the clock is ticking.
Well, being me, freaking out brings me nowhere, life
goes on with doing things that I love, haha.

Actually, this post is for my friends back home,
since last summer 2 of my bestfriends got married,
alhamdulillah. So, am very grateful
being able to attend their weddings, because
wedding is the place where you can meet other
friends, catching things up
 and have the little reunion. Haha. Then you
realized your friends started to bring an extra or more
'handbags' if you know what I mean. Haha.
Their babies and kids are our mascots now.

So, for My's wedding, I bought purple
shawls for us to attend her wedding, alhamdulillah
the nikah everything went smooth, I witnessed
both of my bff's nikah, and am freaked out! Haha.
Those commitments everything, I feel like,
booyahhh! Safura, you better not commit into
it yet. Keh3! Well, bakalim! :3
Especially when they're reading the nikah's
khutbah and start mentioning
about the couples the greatest like Muhammad SAW with Khadijah,
Yusuf AS & Zulaikha, Musa AS & Safura,
 the responsibilities after that,
the commitments etc.
Nope, nope, nope, nope. Haha. Sorry
parents, more years to go with me. ;)
Hah, ko nampak, dalam khutbah nikah
pon ada nama aku, lagi lah aku takut.
Haha.

For Ida's wedding, I agreed to be one of the
bridesmaids, something that I regretted till now. Haha.
I thought it was going to be a normal baju kurung,
but demmit, it was a dress, too fancy for me.
I have no power against Ida, Jannah, Izat & K.N.
Haha, aku rasa macam nak nanges masa nak pegi kenduri
Ida pagi tu, I feel like jumping off the cliff,
I looked like an ogre in a portobello
mushroom dress. Seriously. Grr! Haha. But
for the sake of my girls, fine and nevermind.


So here are the pictures.

Thanks to Ida, Mai, Jannah, K.N & Izat,
we worked together as a group. :D
Since forever. Haha. Our friendships is more
than 10 years already. With My, K.N and
Jannah is already 18 years, since we were 8.
Godddddd, lamanya! Hew3!
With Ida & Izat, since we were 14, so
12 years already. May Allah bless this
friendships forever, amin.

















Am glad that I managed to go back home
last summer break for the weddings, besides
my cousin's wedding and other friends.
2015 totally a year where
most of my acquaintances changing phase,
glad for that. I still have few other
invitations for this year but am really sorry not being
able to attend meself there due to the distance,
am glad am invited.

Okay than, gotta go now,
love, hugs and kisses
from Kocaeli, Turkey.

Comments

Popular Posts