WEDDING SQUAD, AGAIN. KAY ANNE'S WEDDING. [100218]

Salam people, again, after thousand of years living as a mortal *ridiculous*  
am updating my blog again. Am the most inconsistent woman 
ever perhaps, but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee, dont say that. Lutfen
arkadaslar! Seviyorum size!

Alright, after three years of  Pluto life, we're having
another wedding!!!! Yay, alhamdulillah, I was looking
forward to attend this since what, a year ago, no
kidding man. She's a friend of mine since the first year
of my life in Rompin, approximately 21 years ago, 
since the first day I moved to Rompin from
Cameron Highland.

She's Kay Anne, a smart friend of mine, very 
independent woman and friend of mine. 
And AGAIN! We're having the same bridesmaid squad 
as Ida's wedding! Haha,  alhamdulillah. I really do hope
that we could have the same bridesmaids till all of us
gone  *cough* as a wife. InsyaAllah. 

During Ida's wedding, the dresses were bought by John a.k.a Jannah,
this time Izat a.k.a Izzah got it for us. Thanks a lot.
This time we have an extra, Erika Safiyya, Ida's daughter.
Yay!! We have a baby along! Wait, let me put 
the picture of us three years ago, during
Ida's wedding photoshoot. We're repeating it
with a baby *Erika*. :D
Whoopsie, Kay Anne is now married! Haha.
Heyyy, when I was scrolling down Ida's wedding pictures,
I have found this one precious picture which led to 
Kay Anne's weddinggggg, haha. Okay, superstitious but
it is indeed something that we could laugh it off 
together. 


Yassss, this picture!!! Stumbled upon it when I was scrolling down 
and I just remembered that Kay Anne actually caught the
bouquet! Haha, okay, it was for 
fun only, because it was fun!
Now Kay Anne is already a wife to
a lucky man, alhamdulillah.
Please cherish our sister, brother. Take care of
her like a blossomed flower for the rest 
of her life. :)

Enough with the flashback down 
the memory lane, let's go for
present time!
Here are the pictures we got
on the wedding, yay!

Well, the hurrah with her wedding started on Friday, with the tahlil
and henna night for Kay Anne, the presence of us
there made her happy, alhamdulillah for that.
We managed to see the 'pelamin', it was simple yet
classy, not to crowded and flamboyant with
ornaments and unnecessary embellishments
and decorations. Am I using the words
correctly?

Well, am too sleepy to think about it. Yass,
here are the pictures during the
tahlil/mehndi night.


Kissing her goodbye perhaps. *crying in Spanish*

Well, macam tu la semua. *snap*

The Bride! She's glowing baybeh! She was wearing the dress when we were
Ida's maids. Am wondering whether am still fit mine or not. Geez!

Good job Izat, practice make perfect!

Looks simple eh, trust me, I was sleepy by looking at the process.

THE DAY 100218

Eventually, the day, the day I've been waiting since
I was in Turkey, since I missed her engagement day due to
3000 miles away from Malaysia for years. I missed 
quiet a lot. Typical me, but am glad I made it
everytime my bestfriends is having their W-Day,
except Sarah. Haha, sorry Sarah.

Well, since Izat came from KL and staying with me,
John came from JB, and that little lady, she brought
her make-up bag with one intention, I guess
you people can guess. Aku mintak
beli eyeliner je, but love, am glad you
you did that. Haha.

We went to the wedding quiet early, very
early actually, to help around, kind of. Haha.
She had her nikkah at 12 pm and straight to her
majlis. Was so happy seeing him putting the
bracelet on her. I just dont know why, but maybe because of
the attachment, bond, and the friendship with her.

Oh yes, disclaimer, some pictures are unedited since
me was so lazy, I mean very lazy. So, pardon
my laziness.

Moments before her akad nikkah. 




Alhamdulillah, it's official she's his, he's hers. Optum size canlarim!

Okay John, amik berkat okay. Haha. Aku amik berkat kat makanan.


Awww, so comel. Tatlisiniz!


Same squad!



Bile mulut kau kecik, senyum sopan macam pout.




John, kalau leher terkehel, maaflah.

Itu musuh ketat gua, nampak gua tak pernah baik2.








Kay Anne & Hafizi, till John (Jannah) insyaAllah.
Haha, sorry John.

End of it, eventually. Barely open me eyes! So, that's all
I guest. We're waiting for next, who's going to get married
amongst us, no one knows. Haha. 29 it is this year, eventhough
I just boarded the 28th ship few months ago. Haha.

Alright people, till then insyaAllah, when I feel like
writing again. Like I said, am not a consistent
person ever.

Tamam arkadaslar, gidiyorum ben.
Sonra gorusuruz insyaAllah,
iyi aksamlar. Optum!
 Ciao!


Comments

Popular Posts