WHAT THE PROBLEM IS EH?

Salam people, and Happy Ramadhan to all Muslims around
the world. Done with 4th day of ramadhan, glad.
Today it was raining in the morning, so my day
was bearable alhamdulillah, not as
hot as previous days, trust me, from 11.00 am to
5.00 pm, it was so freaking hot, seems like
am steamed in siu mai steamer. 



So yesterday, eventually Prince Harry got married 
to the woman of his glad, eventually. 
But people, I witnessed too much hatred online
about their wedding, what is wrong with people eh?

Mostly women. Haha, you know what, I think it's
all matter of jealousy, envious comments about the bride.
Complaining about her wedding dress was too
plain, distorted or whatsoever.
To me her dress was decent, beautiful,
and I noticed something about
those people who has title and money,
their wedding dresses are modest
and subtle.

They were mentioning about her race, her age and her 
status. So, she was a divorcee, her mother is melanin
queen and she's slightly older than the prince,
she has no rights at all 
to marry a prince? Backwards.
Heart matter the most.

Secondly, today after iftar my cousin had a discussion 
about Malaysians' behaviors at public place and
this time when it comes to big hypermarket and
supermarket or anywhere they have groceries trolley
services. Gish, honestly speaking it is
indeed embarrassing. Could you imagine,
the distance between their car and where
the trolleys should be returned is less
than 500 m. And us Malaysians decided to
leave them of the pedestrian walk with 
no guilt. Have you 
ever thought of someone needs to use the walk
for their babies, old folks etc.
Because of our selfishness, they have to walk
on the busy streetways where people with cars 
are busy driving in and out of 
parking lots.
Dangerous innit?

Yes we never think of it because we're 
freaking selfish. All we care is
once we are done with the groceries into the car,
off we go leaving the trolleys on the pavement.
Annoying! And most of us who did that are
educated people.

Third, the manner of opening and holding the door
for people in public. There were few times happened
to me here in Malaysia, was being nice to people by opening
and holding door to people,
they were looking at me 
with the smirk face,
are you trying to hitting on me
face. Usually men. Gish.
There was a time when I was opening and holding
a door to two young men around my age
at local bank, because I was about to walk
out and they were coming in, since I hold the 
glass door first, I let them in first.
So, they were looking at me with
are you trying to hit on me face kind of,
and they started to whisper to each other
whilst I still can hear them  by saying
look at the girl, she was hitting on us,
that's why she was opening and 
holding the door for us.

Blergh! If I could turn back time, I want
to open and slam the door on their face.
Biar kemik macam tin Coke tepi jalan.
Instead of saying thank you, you opted
to say those words. Poor guys,
maybe they never open and hold doors for people
or being treated that way.

I open and hold for everyone, 
especially for people with kids,
oldies and disabled people but still
doesnt matter about their race, age,
gender or whatsoever. 


Okay done with my Ramadhan rant. 
Till then. 


Comments

Popular Posts