FOOLPROOF HAIR MASK

Yasss people, I dont know why do I feel like sharing this
remedy for luscious hair but I guess because I feel like
writing again perhaps.
Being me, I have a problem with hard water, I guess most women
are especially with long hair.
I have noticed something about my hair which 
whenever am living away from Malaysia
specifically in any country with 4 season,
my hair just gone wild.

You name it man, falling hair (like a lot),
unhealthy in terms of oily and dandruff scalp. because of 
hard water. 

My hair was at its worst when I was living in Turkey for 5 years
and yes I was miserable. My witness was
Maryam, my beloved sister from different mother.
Haha, hi Maryam, miss you much!

So, when I came back to Malaysia for good, my
mom bluntly told me you know what Safura, you have
to do something to your hair or you are going to lose it
for good, I know you are lazy but come on, your hair
needs a little bit of attention.

One evening before evening bath, mom came to me
with this plant called aloe vera, I mean the whole plant.
I was woah mama, be careful, not with the thorns.
*cringe*



Cut long short, just remove the thorns on the side, cut it
open and scoop the gels out of it, and
put them on your hair,
massage through the hair on the scalp.

For the better effect, sit in front of a fan to feel the
cooling effect, haha. I love doing that,
wait till it dry on your hair and then wash
as usual.

Smooth like silk I tell you,
you know what I mean.

Good luck people. 

Comments

Popular Posts